At the Hungry Elephant we bring you all the flavourful magic of authentic Indian cookery in a kit!
Hot, mild or somewhere in between, it's like bringing your favourite Indian restaurant home with you.
- Cut chicken in to small pieces and marinate for at least 20 minutes
- Pan fry chicken until golden & crispy and cooked all the way through
- Mix with half of the butter sauce
- Add a spoonful of the filling to the end of the pastry
- Fold the corner up to cover filling, fold over wrapped filling to form a triangular shaped parcel.
- Continue folding the parcel, ensuring points are tucked in to prevent filling seeping out.
- Brush the completed samosa all over with melted butter and place on baking tray
- Bake in the oven @ 190oC for 15-20 minutes
- Serve remaining butter sauce as a dipping sauce